I have 32 --thirty two-- UFO projects. Here they are in no particular order and the approximate date I started them, or a date I made up. I took a few pictures of some of the UFO's. Some of them I am so excited to get out and finish. But there are a few that I'm thinking I'm going to have a hard time finishing as they just don't excite me too much anymore. However, I'm determined!
1. Grand Illusion Halloween Mystery - December 2014
2. Moda Shuffle Sampler - December 2015
3. Alleitare Mystery Quilt - December 2015
4. Dear Jane, Red/White/Blue - 2011 I've been working on this one off and on lately.
5. Dear Jane, 30's - 2012
6. Kiss in the Corner - July 2015 I'm taking this one to Retreat in a couple of weeks. I hope to have it finished soon.
7. Midnight Flight - July 2015
9. Thanks To You - July 2015
10. Austin Bluebird BOM - February 2015 Just collecting BOM's. Haven't even made one single month!
12. 9 Patch Postage (Leaders and Enders) - October 2015
13. Farmer's Wives BOM - January 2014 I'm taking these blocks to retreat as well.
14. Sew Along Bag - October 2014 - It's going to the retreat.
15. Kite Strings - September 2014
19. Very Hungry Caterpillar - 2014
20. One Fabric Block -
21. Christmas Placemats - October 2009
22. Snowman A-Z BOM - 2013 All the blocks are embroidered. Just need to set them together and add borders. It's going to the retreat.
23. Crown Jewels BOM - 2009
24. Row by Row H2O 2015 - July 2015
25. Spring Bouquet BOM - 2010 - I thought all the blocks were appliqued down. Hmmmm.... nope....2 are all done, 5 are ironed down, and 2 are still in the packages. Several have told me the borders take longer than the 9 blocks. Ugh! It's so pretty! I've got to finish this!
27. Rectangles and Pinwheels - 2014
28. Swimsuit Babes - January 2014
29. Texas Proud - 2013
30. Rhonda's Denim Quilt - September 2015
31. Log Cabin Houses - January 2013 - Need to make 2 more houses and 2 more log cabins. It's going to the retreat with me too.
32. Sweet Water Feed Co. BOM - January 2014 Just collected BOM's for each month. The quilt is a small lap quilt. I have enough lap quilts. I'm making it bigger. See the fat eight's pack in the back.
We could personalize one of the months. This is what I did... "Rice" for our name; quite appropriate for a Feed Company Quilt and "DeKalb" for our location at the time; which has a dual meaning as well. Some of you "farm" wives will recognize that DeKalb is the headquarters for "DeKalb Corn Seed" until Monsanto bought them out a few years ago.
Here are my Flimsies. I've whittled them down quite a bit in 2015 but I still have 17!
1. Pumpkins Bitty Block Wall Hanging
2. Five and Dime Quilt
3. Flowerpot Sampler Quilt
4. Ugly Lone Star Quilt
5. Americana Wall Hanging
6. Lone Star Sampler Quilt
7. Seasonal Sampler Quilt
8. Cotton Club Sampler Quilt
9. Dick & Jane Quilt
10. Seasonal Sampler (Yes another one)
11. Calico Scrappy Quilt
12. Card Trick Baby Quilt
13. Nursery Rhyme Baby Quilt
14. Halloween Wall Hanging
15. Hearts A Flutter Wall Hanging
16. Bluebonnet Quilt
17. Lovers Knot Wall Hanging
Of course you realize if I finish any of the UFO's they become a Flimsy and my Flimsies number increases. I guess that's a good thing??!!!
How many UFOs do you have? Do you have plans to finish them in 2016?