Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Mystery Challenge Update

I'm making progress on my Mystery Challenge given by Jo at Jo's Country Junction.  You can read about it here.  I'm pretty pleased with my progress on My Grand Illusion Halloween Quilt!

I got 70 squares sewn and cut and ready to press into 140 half square triangles.



There are 20 half square triangles in each pile


And I got 20 more Unit 1 blocks made.  


That brings my total to 60 Unit 1 blocks.  Just 140 left to go.


I also got all the components cut of the black and yellow fabric and another 80 half square triangle units ready to sew.

And I got all the white and black strips cut for these units.  However, I ran out of a variety of green so I need to purchase more green fabric.  I did have enough green to make 20 more units of these.  That brings my total to 56.  I need 120 total.


Not bad progress for one week and only working on it hit and miss, mostly miss!

I'm linking up with Jo at Jo's Country Junction on her Mystery Challenge and I'm linking up with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts on her Let's Bee Social linky party.  Go show them so love and Bee social too.  



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What fun to make this a Halloween quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric and can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fabrics and theme--BOO! (Ghostly boo, not boo of displeasure) :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I love to hear what you have to say. Please leave me a comment.

© The Quilting Queen Online | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig