I made one modification. There is suppose to be the state of TX appliqued in the center of the wildflowers. However, I decided I liked it just fine without it so why go to all that work? Now I'll have to re-name it though.
And I finished another QOV (Quilts of Valor) quilt top. I thought I was killing two birds with one
stone quilt but I'm not pleased with the resuls. I was suppose to present a program at the Brownwood Quilters Guild in February so I chose to demo the "Sew Simple Pineapple" by Karin Helluby. However, I don't really like the results. I don't know if it's the size of the blocks (they are quite large - 16") or the choice of fabrics but either way, I'm starting over. This top will work for a QOV though.
This project is actually a UFO. I took a class last April called String Stars and got 4 of the 8 blocks shown completed. I finished the other 4 and then chose to lay it out differently than the others did in the class. I could quit now and use it for a table topper but once again, I don't do small quilts so I'm adding to it to make it twin size. It won't take long to finish now though. And I'm movtivated once again! Maybe I'll finish it at the Patchworktimes.com retreat later in February.